Wednesday, October 04, 2006,
Thur and Fri got back Paper respectively or I should just say Thur only. I pass DnT sia, lmao... First time, whole group pass except for Hong Wei, I think he nv complete 1 more qns. Rest of the day was very boring, came home as usual routine after sch. Fri only attended Phy, rest of the 5 period were all free. Then it came this relief teacher who was very good at drawing human potrait. He drew some of the classmate potrait, some look-alike well some is too exaggerate haha. Did Maths Paper etc during the free period while clinging on to my Mp3. Suppose to meet Jel etc and go HuiYun hse eat but mum cook Pasta so decide to stay at home. Woke up as early as 8am on Sat for Tution. He was happy for me seeing that I can pass my Maths now =D Session ended at 10.30 and I start slacking ard waiting for time to pass. By the time of 12pm, it was raining super heavily. Suppose to meet Evan at Jurong East MRT but was delayed by those droplet of water. Transited to the other part after meeting him and them head toward Harbourfront. Took the shuttle there and then blue line respectively. Sat on the wrong tram to Tanjong Beach instead of Siloso. Wanted to complete 1 big round but they came to us instead. It was still drizzling heavily but we still continued playing. They gave me a red boxer brief -_-! but thanks anyway. Kept kena sabotage by the whole group, throwing me into the water most of the times. Played ard in the water for some time and then everyone went for Kayaking when we are previously not granted to. Went to bath at a toilet which is quite far frm the beach. Walked a long distance. The shower pipe sprinkle a small strength of water. I had to stick myself to wall and bath, basket -_-! After that went to FoodCourt and met up with the rest and then we headed back to 888 Plaza. It was 9pm by then, damn hungry and tire. There was like 13 of us. Ate the " Zu Cha ", ordered alot great stuff. ZongRong damn funny, making the people sitting ard us laugh like mad, with his naive-ness and you know. Walked to my block resident corner and had a mini celebration. Knew that they were going to play with flour, after blowing out the candles, immediately run. Was hiding so happily at first while the rest chased Jel but ZONGRONG again, exposed me. Kena KaiWei flour, but I gave ZongRong back some again on the face haha. HuiYun face kena cake, asked me for tissue. I good people want take out tissue for her, she seize chance to slam the cake I holding right to my side of eye. NB, next time she ask for smth don't grant her anymore, no good intention at all haha. The area was dirtied heavily by us, felt bad for the cleaner. Everything end at like 11pm. Came up bath and went to slp. Sun woke up near 1pm. Watch show and slack around, mostly analyzing EPL matches in the night for betting pleasure. ManU match, my all time favourite, had a fresh new bet on them since not touching on soccer for 2 wks due to exam. Won it easily, but small $. Mon was the start of IRP, very sian. Whole day inside AirCon room. Just pass my Maths Paper 2, abit dissapointed but nvm. The rest of the day was like staring into blank when teacher talking. Raj was !@#$ _|_!!! talk cock sing song play mahjong. Alot of hmwk, came home slp till night and wake up to complete. Tue was the same thing, except for less aircon. Suppose to meet them at 3.30pm at KFC to study. While waiting, I fall asleep. Sleep till 6+. Woke up and have dinner then meet them at 8pm at my blk resident corner. Did some work and chat till like 11pm. Came up continue doing my Maths and Chem till like 1am. Watch a show for 1/2 hr then went to slp. Today was pure boring, especially Maths lesson. Siva came in, cant make noise obviously so everyone was so concentrating. His teaching quite good, very detailed. Chem passed very fast, had a super early recess as usual. Pow B'Day was today. He was encircled by 20+ ppl for bash in toilet, super power. EL lesson was more relaxing today, althought I nv do my work =X Hist very boring, to a stage whereby I don't even knw I fall asleep. Went for DnT lesson after that, were revised through each and every tools and material again for more knowledge. Came home after that, ate noodles and then went to slp. Woke up at 9 just now, time to do work again right now, long post for today =P
10:10 PM