Wednesday, September 20, 2006,
Stayed up at home for the whole day during Sunday. Studied SS like !@#$%, may the power be with me just like Sec 2 when I am able to memorize every single fact of Geog. Read through Merger And Separation for like 3 times? Sleep also can spell out haha. Close shave that it was out, if not I am dead for Theme 5 because dunhave Sustaining Development notes. Maths Paper 1 was rather do-able. Not as difficult as Mock Exam, hopefully can pass to compensate for Paper 2. Everyday went to sleep after coming home frm exam, woke up at night to eat dinner first then study till 1++. Hist Paper, I have no time to complete the Judgement qns. Damn, hope can pass, the SEQ was holy crap, but god save me by enlightening me with the common fact whenever I look to the rooftop lmao...Today Maths Paper 2 very troublesome, especially the Circle part, damn sia, use correction tape until I fed up, as if my foolscape was bleached by detergent. Chem Paper I was like staring into blank at first. Left quite a few blank first as I move on. Ms Siti hinder my time management. She said my graph was holy wrg but came back and told me is correct, wasted 10min just to draw a bloody graph. Gotta pray hard for MCQ to save me. Discovered some new shows to watch. Had been watching "Wo Men Jie Hun Ba" casted by He Jun Xiang and etc. Very nice show, trust my recommendation, don't knw CD out alrdy or not, buy and watch if you can. Tmr is DnT aka Do Not Try because even if you try, you will still fail courtesy of Section B. THEREFORE, I am slacking for today and partly studying for Phy =) Gdluck to ALL
4:59 PM