Thursday, July 27, 2006,
This few day almost late for sch everytime. Either bus came later or I'm slow to go down haha. Sch more hiong and hiong now, no more honeymoon like last time. Everyday hmwk hmwk Miss Cheah Miss Cheah O lvl O Lvl. CHW tio suspend for 1 wk for bringing bat to sch today, lastest kang tao receive from the victim himself! SONG AH!!! Wahahaha. War wif my family till now, song ah, I don't want admit that I had lose because I did not, what can you do O.o Almost every hmwk got do frm last wk onward. Artefact 95% completed, Folio half half la, dateline until 8th Aug. Hopefully can chiong alot by this weekend then next wk can relax abit. Everyday no spare time for folio also, at most 30min, very tire do until want to slp tong buay tiao. This coming Sat got celebration for various ppl B'Day at Marina South, song song ah. Long time nv go there eat, must eat until tummy as big as Zhap then leave waha. My only worry now is PoA ( I&E ) A/C. The rest still can cope, hope can sun sun li li finish this 4 mth can can go song song liao. 4th JackPot from S-Leauge during Mon. Today got bet 1 more, hope can tio then Sat no worry liao. Happy Belated B'Day to AnRui, Happy B'Day to Syl and Happy Advance B'Day to KYl. Heng Heng Huat Ah!
7:34 PM