Why So Serious?
Photobucket



Sunday, July 09, 2006,

Schooling is boring as usual. Everyday see Han also sianz..."Look Up" and "Hey" is all she knw. The
legend of 6161 definitely is on her. Every Maths do probability, fun sia. Funny qns with ez ans, still
can use the rusty brain to think abit more than usual instead of just " Goal Goal Goal ". I had my
Oral at Thur. During Chi lesson, Ren revise through with us. That bastard sabo me, was force to
accept the challenge of Ren lol. My ans muted him right at the mouth. He nth to say lol... Who ask
you want to ask me stuff of WC,  serve you right =X Left class at 1.45pm for a short break before
going up to the hall. Wendy was so freak out and scare! C'mon its just a talk cock session... Go whr
also must see the bastard. He sit beside me in the hall. Keep talking non-stop and nonsense stuff
to me which I bascially ignore. He ownself talk, ownself SONG, who cares. Quite steady while
waiting for my turn. The rest keep talking to keep themselves calm. A private candidate who join
us was very chio. Sat behind me O.o While waiting, I also make sign language with the opposite
group. They basically saw smth which was CMI and I do no wish to make much comment on that..
The passage was alright, conversation topic was commonly seen on TV abt Maid and Owner. When
they first ask me the qns, I pause for like 10sec before shooting out my bullet from my mouth. Me
myself is very confident. I didn't forget to make eye contact directly with both examiner and most
importantly not stuttering. After that went down, waited for the rest and shared our experience. 
Went kopitiam and eat with Zhap and HY. The morning match between Portugal and France was
another success to me. 3rd JackPot in a row, hopefully for the rest of the last 2 too. Fri was a short
and relaxing day. Sch end at 12pm due to the MOE Excel Fest. A whole group of us dominated the
ADM KFC. Most ppl were playing with ice especially that zhap, machine gun reload and shoot until
so zhap. I forgot smth, KKA aka Superman shave his hair and is now a Botak Kia. Cool sia, touch 
and rub it a few round cfm your luck for the year will Huat Huat Huat! Played Dota with Zhap
and KYL. 3 wks nv touch Dota, yet I nv lost touch with it. Watched all the movie newly updated
on my comp till 2am. Sat woke up at 10.,30 as 11 was my tution. Clarify stuff on Phy Radiation
topic and did my Maths HmWk. Was looking through forum at the KangTao for Germany VS
Portugal match. Germany heavy boat will sink any time, althought host but got a few key player
nv play. As for Portugal, although I dislike them for their diving act and Oscar Effect, I shall not
go against $. Shall see later, Zhap is rushing me for Dota, end here... 

12:55 AM