Why So Serious?
Photobucket



Monday, July 17, 2006,

Woot! Sunday is suppose to the day for hmwk. I woke up in the afternoon and stay infront of comp to watch movie and show till evening. Was browsing through AsianBookie forum and happen to come across some confident S-Leauge bet so went to try my luck. S-League the kelong leauge is much expected to have lots of goal and of course a easy win for me. But win so little only, just nice for my movie ticket today. Did my hwmk near 10pm and slept at 12am. Today was a great day. Morning gathered at quardrangle to read newspaper. Poor Serie A, Juventus sibei jialat O.o Hope to see those great player in the upcoming EPL leauge, would be much more interesting. First thing first during the 1st lesson, Hist. As usual, he and his siren voice, able to penetrate through wall passing through rocks, metal and any prominent object. Want kiss my ass sia, who he think he is. Was quite piss off when he said that. SS also the same thing. Why all Humane teacher the same =.-! Chem lsn, pasted alot new photo, quite interesting or should I say memorable. 4 more Mths and those picture would be more valuable. Was the 1st class to go for recess. While queuing up at the noodles store, this person who is obviously trying to find trouble against me again by cutting my queue and purposely say unpleasant stuff to his fren so that I can hear it. Nah, no more trouble, like I care what he say, gangster think they are great and big fuck but they are piece of shit in majority eyes. Was thrown 2 piece of EL Paper 1 Part 2 work to do again, sian ah! Almost fall asleep because very tire but act as if I am doing some work while she scout around. After a short PoA period, arranged the table and left for CWP to buy Pirates ticket. Total 13 of us. Me Jel Zhap ZhengFeng went together. Rush back to sch for CL LC. Suppose to be sitted at 2.15 but dragged all the way till 2.30 then the teacher came. They played the Symphony Radio channel, damn man so boring. Was sleeping throughout the 1/2 hr. Some of the passage in the LC are tricky, hopefully can get 17 and above. Came home after that, bath eat and use comp awhile. Handphone suddenly got problem, cant read memory card as I took it out to upload MP3 in it. Manage to fix it but spended 10min. Was late by then I reach but not the latest. Waited for the rest, bought Popcorn and shared wif Evan. Keep on switching seat in the cinema, because alot of us sat at the wrg position haha. The show I rate it at 4/5. Not that much fighting scene as compared to Part 1 but overall is nice. Went to Mac and eat. Eddy make me ROFL and LMAO. Omg, very long nv laugh until liddat =)

11:00 PM