Why So Serious?
Photobucket



Monday, July 24, 2006,

Woke up at 8.30am during Sat to prepare for Tution at 9. He 9.20am then come, wtf. Pay him $ still need to wait for him. His pay day somemore, ask him qns he act zai ask me try. If I knw hw to do, would I hire you? Stupid. Met Jel Evan HY Joy at ADm at 2.30pm. Went PS walk walk while waiting for KKA. Afterward went to Meridian play pool. KKA called say he going to come asap. Played for like 2 hrs. HY was a jinx, whoever play with him suay!!! After that took MRT back to Wdls CWP meet KKA. Jel left us for other stuff. Joy part us at ADM. KKA and CheeChun were there to eat dinner with us. Went to FoodCourt and eat. After that came home. When cleaning my mouse and wanted to change a new grip, i realise my mum threw away my Razor Limited Edition mouse box and Barracuda mousepad box. WTF, ALL MY ACCESSORIES AND CABLE + WARRANTY CARD ARE INSIDE FUCK YOU _|_ Waited for her to come back home, confronted her. She die also don't want admit she threw it away. Realise my soccer ball was gone too. Her reason was, the ball was inflated, she thought it was SPOILT. CHAO CHEE BYE, I HAD NEVER BEEN SO PISS OFF FOR LONG, SHE REALLY STEP ON THE LION TAIL GOD DAMN IT KNN. She told me to search the store room, I almost tear down the whole storeroom even I knew that my boxes are alrdy gone and not in this hse anymore. I make sure she would spend a HELL LOT OF TIME to clean up. The next day, I did not speak to her. When my father came back frm work during afternoon, she paotoh. I did not eat my lunch because I did not want to see her sight not even her food. And so, I went to cook noodles ard 4pm++. My father came into the kitchen. He of course side my mum, CRY FATHER CRY MOTHER AS IF I STOLE THEIR $, EVERYTHING MY FAULT. I tong buay tiao liao, ask him mai ka limbei kpkb and FUCKOFF of my sight. Quarrel like fuck with him. I ALMOST WANT TO WHACK ANYONE LIKE I NV DONE BEFORE, I MAKE SURE ALL OF THEM PAY FOR WHAT THEY HAD DONE. After everyone went to slp, I came out of my rm to pack my my DnT stuff. Had been doing folio since 2pm - 9pm. Watched TV, eat food all that because nv eat dinner, want cb wif me dunwan buy me food rite. I make a mess out of my living room, kitchen, and room. Went to slp at ard 12am. Today morning purposely wake up late abit so that will not see them. Lessons are all boring today, but nv feel tire at all because I was piss off so hard that the anger still arouse. Whenevr i think of this stuff again, I will be damn angry. Today onwards going to be war days for me. PoA till 6pm then walked to ADM Mac wif Jel HY and Evan. Zhap went home. Me and Jel ate dinner. Came home immediately saw her sitting there eating dinner. Ytd dunwan buy dinner for me, still want act as if she is an angel, ask me want to eat or not. I got so stupid let you control my hunger? I was so full by then and I just fuck care what she said. After bathing, slam the fucking door and came into rm to use com. Gonna do my Folio again, arbo tmr Mr Tan kpkb again. FUCK ALL THE UNREASONABLE PPL ARD ME, CCB!

9:22 PM