Why So Serious?
Photobucket



Wednesday, July 19, 2006,

Fuck, today ain't a day for most ppl. Fucking fustrated throughout the day, nth gd happen. USSR period went to AVA listen to CPL talk cock. Imply the structure, which means we are prone to threat by teacher again and I mean every single 1. When she asked what is our problem, I got the urge of pointing at CHW. He sat at the front row alone which make him so obvious but that was my initial thought when listening to her TCS. Went back to class, every diff lesson Miss Cheah this word can always be heard. Scold Scold and Scold, thats all they know. My solution, get rid of CHW, resize to 36/36, and peace out. Work Work and Work, non-stop since 1st lesson. We'll nv be able to stop writing, DnT stress us everyday, every single subject, FUCK! Even MT which was ridden off earlier was still going on with its crappy lesson. After sch whole class went Lib wait for Ms Cheah. Mr Tan this idiot came up with his consent form. Were told to come back during Fri at 7pm and stay overnight till 9am next morning to complete folio. 14 hrs of work, non-stop no slp? FUCK YOU MAN I'LL NV GO. At home cant do? Even if I was to go, I would probably be lying down on the table and SLEEP. I can't fustrate this anywhere, this is the place where I shall do it. CHW, Maths remedial trying to let the whole world knw your r SIAO? AS nt enuff, shout at a girl who are 1/2 ur size. Was wanting to go forward to stop him but hesistated. Told Zhao to call teacher, if not matter worst. Hope Wendy is alright. I don't hw to survive the rest of the day, most stressful mth which all of us have to go through with. Seriously if CHW problem can be solve, everyone would be glad. Heres a solution, suspend him, ban him, and tell him to fuck himself at home _|_

9:28 PM