Why So Serious?
Photobucket



Tuesday, July 11, 2006,

Back to blogging after WC fever. Previously too committed to WC match analysis, no mood for blogging. It concern the life and death of my $ to SFOOLS so its more important haha. Sunday night JH sms me, asking to eat dinner together with SiLi Jel. In the end only SiLi and her were present -_-! Went to foodcourt and eat. Ate a plate of Chicken Wing Noodle from a newly open shop I guess? because I don't go up and eat oftenly. The noodle damn shiok but the Chicken Wing CMI, still can see flesh quite raw. CB ah, I know ur noodle very nice, where can give me raw chicken wing, knn I complain to MOHealth then you knw. JH ate her buffet before meeting us alrdy but she see wad SiLi eat, she also tong buay diao go and buy. Chatted with them as we eat for very long. The noodle not very satisfying as in Full-Ness so I bought another bowl of Laksa. SiLi order Teh Bing and IceJelly for me, very cheap and lastly the bottle cup size very big means got extra drink because her mum work inside. Shiok man, chatted all the way frm 7.30 to near 10? After that went Prime Market as Sili wanna buy some snack prepare for Final match. Help her place her bet for Italy VS France. She followed my boat, I sink she sink haha. Went home after that to pack up my stuff. Settled time with Syl and Jel and met Jel at 1.30am. Did all my EL Hmwk in between the free time before meeting him. Brought Sch U and bag all that and met him at 900 BusStop beside 888 Plaza. Board his Taxi and move toward 883 to meet Syl. Lastly proceed to JH hse. Manage to catch the match on time, heng ah... She was still sleeping when we were outside her doorstep. Called and wake her up to unlock the door and let us in. Slack ard while watching it. Final match where strong team vs strong team cfm sibei sian. But this is diff, 1st 2 min Henry blur blur liao. Eat $ la. At 1st France score a penalty I thought Italy finish liao. Lucky they equalize which peace me out. FT D-D. Manage to win abit more $ to build up for my Keyboard. Was wanting to buy it long ago but no $. With this $ plus I save for some time more, shld be able to get it. Slack in her Karaoke Room for awhile then all went to sleep. Syl and Jel occupied the whole sofa, I only can sit and slp wa lao. He was snoring, must be very tire haha. Only slept for 1hr before it wa 6.30am. Woke up, brush my teeth, drink milo, then went to sch wif JH Father driving us there. Reach sch quite late at 7.15. Heard alot of ppl gossiping abt the match. Throughout the lesson, I was dozing off but keep keeping myself awake. Only until SS, I slept like pig until last few min then wake up. Didn't know what the hell was going on haha. Recess eat alot as I didn't had my breakfast. After sch went Pasta Mania with Jel Zhap Jh Syl. It had been long since I last went. They keep asking me to treat. Not I dunwan treat la, saving $ for my keyboard. Fork out $5 for their drink. Walk ard after that then went home. Had a quick bath and went to slp straight. When I woke up this morning at 6.30, then I realise I had slept for 13hrs. Today lessons was all boring. Had promise myself to concentrate after WC. Understand what to do for PoA new topic, a few more practice shld be ok. After sch went to MAC with rest. Crapped with Eddy as we joke abt his helmet. Hope he don't mind haha. Went home after that wif Jel and HY.

9:15 PM