Why So Serious?
Photobucket



Tuesday, June 13, 2006,

Woken up by WeiQi call again, very accurately at 10am. Force myself up, 5hrs of slp only. Worth it though because I won Italy match $.$ While I was brushing my teeth, sissy tan bomb my handphone sms again. Machiam scare I own him $ will run away. Reach sch ard 12pm. Workshop had to be close from 12-2pm as usual for lunch break. Went to coffeeshop with HaoYou, Jerrold, Bliondi, WeiQi and Ain. Evan join us shortly. Ate Laksa, my all time favourite. Return back to school at ard 12.45pm. The canteen was so empty, only can see 2 cleaner eating their food. We sat below a fan, chat and do folio. WeiQi was promoting her family to everyone, sian diao -_-! Receive a call from my father, say he bet wrongly for me. Omg wasted $10, but I believe Argentina will make it to the top 16 so might not be a problem. When it was near 2pm, Mr Azami came to the canteen and signal us to go in. Start work on my Acrylic. Alot of parts to sand, buff. Repeated for like 3 time before my Acrylic side was pure shiny. Mr Wahab help me alot, a big thanks to him haha. HaoYou was sanding his " biscuit " outside the workshop so Evan and I came up with a trick plan to scare him. Evan manage to convince him that his few pieces of " biscuit " were gone. He came to me and ask where it is so I lied to him saying Mr Wahab thought it was wastewood and threw into machine for recycle. LMAO his expression make me laugh until I could not utter a word. In the end I took off the sand paper covering his " biscuit ". Work on my Main Board, 520mm by 6mm by 570mm which is 52cm long, 6mm of thickness and a width of 57cm. Damn big and sort of heavy, lucky only got 1 exposure side need to buff. When I move outside the workshop, WeiQi told me her wooden block was stuck on the sanding machine. LOL sia, cant take out, need Mr Wahab use spanner unscrew the nut and remove the metal piece before her wooden block was save. However, things do go wrong somewhere on my Main Board. Accidentally created a unbalance buff on the side which cost me another 1/2hr to sand and buff. Everything end at 4.30pm, that it for today, tmr then continue working on it. Went home with HaoYou, reach home at 5pm. Father wanted to cut-hair and ask me whether want to bet again because the previous 1 was incorrect. Shade the correct one on the betting paper and gave it to him. He say that $10 he compensate me, no need to pay him again. He this few day so good to me, I very guilty sia. Like very long nv spend him big $, then in a few day shot sqaunder his $ off. Hope the South Korean will gain some pride for Asian despite the fucking Japanese concede 2 goal for the Kangaroons. Thats it for now, gonna catch some sleep before I fall asleep during the matches...

2:53 AM