Friday, June 02, 2006,
YesterdayGot EL lesson in the morning, conducted by Mdm Rabia, revising for Summary. After that went to Phy Lab for Practical. Partner with Hanisa, sat at the 1st row. Was instructed to connect wire to form a circuit. Got it done without much problem. After recess got 2hr of Maths. Did revision for Locus and slack when the time is near the end of lesson. Pon DNT again, went home to do folio. Met Jel, Syl, JH and KKA at CWP at 6.30pm. Bought tickets for "Shes The Man" but JH paid first. Went down to SweetTalk to buy bubbletea. Ordered Ice Mocha and smuggle in by hiding in my jacket. The show was rather funny and lame. Lasted for about 1.45min. Towards the end, 30min before the show end, was trying to control myself for not going to the toilet. Miserable 30min of my life lol. Rush for the toilet immediately after the screen flash the credits. Went to MAC and I ate McFlurry. Chat for awhile and went home. Continue my DnT folio until Chosen Idea. Finally know what to plan and do. Slept at 12.30am...
TodayWhen I enter the class in the morning, saw that person sitting there. So damn weird or should I say fake? Had EL first, suppose to do Paper 1 Part 2. Don't even know the format for proposal so I anyhow write it. Manage to complete it on time. That person was screw loose, did all kind of action. Distraction to everyone, he should have stayed at home and rest. Went to Thinking Hub for SS. Very noisy during the lesson, obviously no one is listening. After recess got Maths and Chem. I scored 35/80 for Maths Paper 1. 5 more marks or I should say 4 more because she miscalculated 1 mark for me. During Chem, that person came back again. Same distraction again, even worse this time. He came to sit beside me, talk to him abit, can see that he was really out of mind. Went to coffeeshop and eat then came home. Slept from 3pm till 9pm. Ate my dinner just now...
2:35 PM