Why So Serious?
Photobucket



Thursday, June 29, 2006,

Sibei sianz ah! Mon sch re-open till nw, every morning head-to-toe check. Treat us like prisoner except that we took height and weight during PE lesson which is diff frm them =D A student look expected by that dog can fight with Changi Prison alrdy. Tue midnight or I should say Wed morning actually wanted to wake up to watch Spain VS France at 3am. But in the end, saw HT score 1-1 thought win already because I betted Draw-Spain so I continue slping. But But But!!! France scored 2 more goal when I looked at the Live SMS result on my phone. Wanted to buy Draw-France at first which I told Zhao so but I last min go and change it. Wu Gao SUAY!! Nvm gonna fight back when QuarterFinal start. Back to the school stuff, Tue was a fucking irritating day that had more than 1/2 hr of check and 1 1/2 hr of talk-cock-session at hall. Each take turn to talk cock with us, seize chance to scold scold. Especially that Lim Yap, CMI her English...Most of my EL lesson were conducted in the AVA rm since Mon. Song ar! Band 2 by Gomez got special treatment liao =X Speaking of this person, nb always got things to go against me. Dunno which day EL was at hall, she actually called my name through the mic asking if I'm awake when I'm scrathing my ear that felt so itchy. She blind? Ppl always say, black cat white cat, don't care what colour, can catch fish is good cat. But it seem like WRS is having more BLACK cat than White. Polluted liao la, CMI for them. Yesterday during DnT lesson, Mr Tan sibei kp. Everything also want to kp, kay kiang everything need to go his way. I bth liao so use Acrylic Glue to play a prank on him. Press a few drop of it on the file handler and purposely ask HY leave it near the table edge. When he saw that, go and hold it and put it back onto the table centre. After awhile he notice his hand was glued. LMAO, so damn funny cant control laughter so quickly walk outside the workshop and laugh. He then accuse HY and Evan for being the culprit. But acting innocent is our speciality, die die also dunwan admit. Then he use alot strength to go and wash and use thinner to clean it off, freaking funny. See his face, super piss off. Next time if he kp more, gonna play more prank on him make sure he keep his mouth shut. PE ytd very fun too, had 1 hr straight. Thats the way man, 1 period can do what? They called me Peter Crouch, was trying to head the ball in at any angle any place whenever they cross but all fail because the ball was leveled too high. The sun scorching hot and everyone was sweating like a steamer. I actually did my hmwk ytd properly for the 1st time since this yr start. O Lvl coming soon, auto liao =/ When i look through the TimeTable, Saw 6 period of PoA and 2 period of CmE. MissHan taking us for CmE, does it mean 2 period of extra PoA too? I reckon so. Damn, 6 period was already hell, 2 more with her, entire day would be fuck up. However, I would not allow anything to get in my way as WorldCup is the top piority! Well Well Well, tmr sch end at 12pm due to the eXcel fest for teacher, song ah! Slept from afternoon till 9pm just now, haven even touch my Maths hmwk. Need to chiong liao!!!!

4:58 PM