Tuesday, June 06, 2006,
Due to majority request, I'm here with this stuff
Please complete all questions :
01. Starting Time: 8.46pm
02. Full Name: Andrew Goh Yu Zhang
03. Best Friend(s): Jel KKA Evan Eddy JH Syl (Wendy Joy - U write me i also write you, don't say I'm inhuman)
04. Sexiest Friend: Sry I'm blind
05. Funniest Friend(s): PeiFen!!!
06. Smartest friend: Jiao Why Ang
07. Dumbest Person: KKA
08. Shyest Friend: JH ( *evil laugh* )
09. Most boring person: NIL
10. Who do you get advice from: I don't take advice, ppl take my advice!!!
11. Height: 183cm
12. DOB: 27/09/90
13. Righty / Lefty: Right
15. Shoe Size: 10.5
16. Shoe Brand: DC, Kappa
17. Do you Crack any Body parts?: touchwood
19. Siblings: 1 younger brother
20. Email Address: Wibser@hotmail.com
21. Boy Friend/Girl Friend: everyone is it
22. Crush: bo
23. Liked a Teacher: All of it
25. Hope the person you send this to would reply: Don't reply also can
26. Ate a Tub of Ice Cream: of course, support Walls please
27. Ran Into a Glass Door: it ran into me instead
29. Gone Skinny Dipping: no
30. Nearly hit by a car: I'm obvious enough for car to spot me from far so is a no
31. Ran into a parked car: no logic, you think I'm blind?
******Girls Fill Out About Guys******
35. Boxers or Briefs:
36. Tall or Short:
37. Does size matter:
38. Six-pack or Muscular Arms:
39. Body or Personality:
40. Ears pierced or not:
41. Sporty or Outdoorsy:
42. good or bad guy:
******Guys Fill Out on girls******
47. G or hipster undies: GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
48. Tall or Short: Tall
49. Long Hair or Short: both also can
50. Dark or Light Eyes: both
51. Light/Dark Hair: both
52. Body or Personality: balance
53. Ears Pierced or Not: suit her like
55. Good Girl/Bad Girl: have both, good girl outside, bad girl inside *hiak hiak*
56. Hair Up or Down: left or right I also don't mind
57. Sporty or Classy: contain both but not too classy if not ppl say u r fake!
58. Chicken or Not Afraid: chicken outside so I can act macho, not afraid at home so I can relax
******Which One is Better******
59. Coke or pepsi: both
60. K.F.C or Mcdonalds: MAC
61. Cats or Dogs: Dogs
62. Coffee of Tea: Coffee, I drink it every morning
63. Eastside or westside: northside and southside can?
64. Vanilla or chocolate: Chocolate
65. Cake or Cookies: Cookies
66. Purple striped Lime socks or white socks?: for what? wear it on head to rob bank?
67. Sunset or Sunrise: sunset, more romantic
68. Day or Night: night
69. Lights on or off: off la, save electricity
70. Summer or Winter: Winter, nv experience snow before
*****Your favorite******
71. Food: spicy food ( Laksa ) Chicken Rice, Western Delight
73. Holiday destination: Australia, Taiwan, Hong Kong ( upcoming this Dec )
74. Radio Station: 93.3 Music Diary is the best!
75. Place: out of my doorstep can liao
****** In The Future******
76. Will you believe in God: sometimes
77. Ambition: Computer Engineer!
******Random Questions******
78. Define Love:
80. Favorite Place: add one favourite word means can cheat me to ans again izzt!
81. Favourite day(s) of the week: fri and sat
82. Bedtime: 10-12 during weekdays, 12-4 during weekend
83. Who Is Least Likely To Send This Back: how am I suppose to predict this
84. Satan or God or atheist: I care?
******More questions:******
85. Do you love someone rite now: all my frens
86. Do you care about someone: yes I do
87. Do you think of someone everyday: siao, later end up in IMH
89. Do you think someone is special in any way: yes
90. Finishing time: 9.06pm
91. Date: 06/06/06 ( THE OMEN )
5 People I want to do this:
muahahahha , i want.............
1-KKA
2-EDDY
3-ANYONE WHO HAVEN DONE THIS
Had EL in AVA today, combine with 4E2. Gomez was the teacher, keep wanting ppl to apologize. KaiWei spill half a bottle of H2O onto my hand and abit onto my bag. Lucky nv kena my shirt, if not I will go berserk. PeiFen was guai lan-ing with Gomez, damn funny. Went to toilet after this lesson end, Som and gang was once again camping in the toilet. This time round with more new trick. They place the dustbin onto of the door metal support. Whoever open the door, the dustbin will land on your head. Too bad everyone went back to classroom, no victim could be spotted. Was HIST lesson by then, took new notes of Chapter 9. Being force to clear the last row and fill up the front. Sit beside Paul ThreeHills and Zhao. Was talking with Zhao throughout the lesson about IT Show. Long time nv talk with him for so long. Took my bag and gone for recess, was 2nd on the queue for noodle. KKA LP was kicked by Jason, nice one. He damn guai lan, LP pain, use my bag as panadol to kill pain. Evan bag was also a victim. I shall forgive him for so many sperm buddy dying. Had Maths Mock Exam Paper 2. Don't know how to do qns 2, left it blank. Last qns on cumulative frequency no time to complete, the rest of the qns was okok. Hopefully can pass. After sch crap ard outside 4E3 classroom. Was arguing when to watch The Omen. I guess it would be this Thur or Fri. Came back home after that, ate my lunch and slept from 3pm - 8pm. Shld be quite awake for my tv show later...
8:47 PM