Why So Serious?
Photobucket



Wednesday, May 17, 2006,

Slept at 1am last nite. Woke up at 6.30am today. Was so tire, brush my teeth with my eyes close and eat my breakfast in half-awake status. Today my shoes was damn loose because my sock was brand new that it slip through my foot...Was chasing after the bus and my shoes almost drop off again. Early in the morning was so humid, briskly walk also can sweat. Was in a confuse state after reaching school, whether to gather up hall or at quardrangle. Thought the Sec 4E5N would have a special hair check but instead Miss Cheah gave us a talk cock session. Daniel Lim as usual add oil to fire, kpkb where i notice no one was listening to what he was spouting. Went back to class and slack for awhile and waited for Mr Tan to come. As usual, i took a A3 paper and " chu pattern ", and sleep for like 45min? Last 10min he wake me up and I tried to stay awake till recess. Was so hungry by then and ate without talking much. PeiFen behind was again firing bullet at me of the person, damn it stop saying about it. Went up to hall to receive Paper 1 Part 2. Scored 16/30 for it, was rather lucky =D Went back to class to receive History Paper. Was shocked that I pass. Scored 27/50 for it. My SEQ Part (a) was screwed up because i forgot what to write on that day but was quite please that i could get at least a B3/6 =) Went to MT, last day wif Mr Ren still force us to do Compo. I was chatting with SH, Syl, CC and heck caring what he say. Halfway through, got the feeling of falling asleep again. Sleep for awhile and continue to chat. Told them the joke Hong Wei told me but their reaction was rather slow or I should say they don't understand nvm. After school hang around outside classroom where KKA was attacked by everyone. I forgot what i said and he chase me all the way into 4E2. My shoe once again dropped off and he threw my shoe to the backdoor. Yew Tat came in and took my shoe for hiding. I crashed his classroom by knocking off table and chair in my way. Went to his table and turn everything upside down. Took his exam script and threw it outside clasroom like $. Finally KKA returned me the shoe as he retreive it for me, so touched =X Went home swiftly after that and here I end it.

Don't understand why there were so much nonsense. I have noticed that everything were because of "THIS". Was rather fustrated seeing/hearing those thing, fuck care it has offended you or not, so be it. Feeling uncomfortable? say it out. Had enough of those nonsense from WORD. If this is seen, i don't really mind. Play on if you want, in the end let see who will lose out.

5:26 PM