Why So Serious?
Photobucket



Friday, May 19, 2006,

As usual, got MT Intensive in the morning. Last period before recess went back to class, listen to Ms Siti say things abt Asyraf. AFter recess, I think Mr Roy thought we would have MT Intensive straight away and forgot to come. Hong Wei was gaying around and he wanted to kiss Pow. I took a picture straight away as evidence, well I could say it's a snapshot.
Evidence!
Evidence!
After that continue MT Intensive for 1 period. Ppl were playing True or Dare. HweeWen actually climb up a chair then to a table to pull down the projector screen and kiss it. Mr Ni did not mind instead he was playing along lol. AFter sch went home bath and change then go to BreadTalk and meet the rest. Watched Over The Hedge at 3.10slot. Was a lame yet funny show, i slept for awhile during the movie because very tire. After that went to Burger King to eat. Only me and XK ate. They wanted to play basketball so they came over to Tekong Park. I came up and burn JiaJun Wc3 disc and took the basketball down. Played until 7.45 then came up. YingLiang came over to my house at 8.15 to borrow phone because his handphone battery is flat. He no key cannot go home haha. So tire just now while watching tv, slept until 10++ and PeiFen called my hse to ask to call Jel hp conference. Chat until 11++. Now very tire, gotta sleep.

11:38 PM