Wednesday, May 24, 2006,
The weather nowaday getting less humid. Can feel abit of breeze when I open my door in the morning, quite cooling. Today sleep until 6.45 then wake up, wth dunno why too tire. When it was 6.30 want to force myself to wake up but unable. Quickly chiong then left house at 7.05. Lucky bus didn't come very late. Morning assembly first thing first take out book and I sleep. All the way until Siva annouce for National Anthemn. Went up to hall for a talk about MT O'Lvl next Monday. The detail so damn complicated or I should say troublesome? Return back to class for intensive again. Today don't have paper to do, only did newspaper report. Period before recess, Mr Tan never come. Stayed in class listen to MP3 listen to Hong Wei joke. Ms Siti came in few mins before 10.45 to give us the Declaration Form. After that immediately chiong for recess. Finally can eat noodle during recess peacefully without queing up haha. Go back to class for EL lesson. Mdm Dzarina like got something against me, keep calling my name. Return to Band 2 again for intensive. This time round, didn't do much work. Mr Ni very cool, play game with us instead. The matching of name, place and work game. Sorry for the thing that I wrote and had cause a big laughter haha. Btw voting is a secret, so do the writing =X After sch went to sch Lib wif Jel, HaoYou, Joy and Wendy. They want borrow book so I accompany them. Joy keep asking me to go CWP wif them. I insist not to go then they change to 888 Plaza. Jel and HaoYou went home. Accompany them to eat or I should say only Joy is eating. She damn funny, the real life experience she said can really make you bang wall while laughing. Chat until 3pm then went home. Very tire by then, bath and sleep until 9pm. Eat my dinner and watched Project Runway. My show is waiting for me, shall end here.
_|_
10:04 PM