Why So Serious?
Photobucket



Wednesday, May 31, 2006,

Day one of IRP, boring and tire. Before leaving my house, transfer my stack of folio paper to the button clear folder. Got EL lesson from 8-9, conducted by Dzarina and RAJ. Wtf Raj the voice CMI, burp into the microphone somemore. Do a few qns then they go through the ans but I copied the correction for the one I did and the rest blank. PoA was suppose to go to Thinking Hub but stayed in AVA for lesson. Like the usual time, she explain hers, I stare and my mind is blank. During break wanted to eat Bee Hoon but sold out so ate Rice instead. Taken Maths Mock Exam Paper 1 right after the break at hall. The qns get more and more difficult as pages go by. I left page 9 blank first and did the rest. Some qns nv complete because no time. Last 10min before times up, suddenly know how to do the qns on Page 9. Left the last 2 qns at the bottom blank. Pon DnT and went to CWP wif the rest after the test end. Me and Jel went for Mac, the rest of the guy LJS and the girls Mos. After we finish our food, went to Mos and find them. Was god damn funny inside, don't wish to reveal content due to underage restriction =P Went home after that, watch 终极一班 the whole afternoon. Nice show and very funny, had downloaded it continuously for 2wk ( 6.24GB ). Movie is calling for me, gone...

9:44 PM