Why So Serious?
Photobucket



Tuesday, May 09, 2006,

Posting my first entry, was messing with all the template just now. Finally get it down in less than 1hr time =D Nth to be proud about I know. This few day have been a bad one for me. Many things happen, although problem are solve but i doubt so, hard feeling will sure arouse. Nvm, let bygones be bygones, everyone move forward. Ytd was kinda sick as my neck muscles was aching almost resulting in a stiff neck situation. Sad to say, I applied some medication lotion so my neck is feeling much better now. I was kind of having fever ytd, partly due to insufficient sleep as well as exam " stress " haha. One day 3 paper, who wouldn't feel stress? _|_ the exam schedule planner, did u even use ur brain before u plan for it? Honestly, i screwed my Maths Paper 2 and Chemistry. Upcoming DnT can forget about studying for it, no matter how much effort I put in to study, Section C will always give u living hell. Thinking qns which does not require anything from the txtbk and the ans we gave was always wrg. God damn it, a damn joke during last yrs MYE, only 1 person pass DnT with 50/100 and the rest just flunk it. Hopefully the PoA Paper 2 will not be another list of " Killer ". Hopefully can acheive somehow a good result because my instinct tell me I will have Underlined grade in my Report Book. Alright shall end here for the time being =)

5:56 PM